Even Artichokes Have Hearts
Words of a very strange girl in a very strange world
...
there'll always be dreamers
Blog Archive
►
2011
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(21)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(29)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(1)
►
2008
(8)
►
December
(6)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2007
(8)
►
December
(1)
▼
November
(2)
The day she suddenly realised
lets make it number 8
►
October
(5)
Contributors
Miffy
littlefaeriegirl
Interesting Folk
I Can Haz Cheezburger
New farm owners are stunned to discover over 60 abandoned “barn cats” living on their property, and make it their mission to find every last one of them a home: 'People are constantly dumping their animals out here'
FailBlog
Landlord refuses to fix the appliances in the rented house, so renter sells them off to get his deposit back, and he wasted money: 'I still came out ahead because I pocketed about the same as our deposit'
PostSecret
Sunday Secrets
I Can Haz Hotdog
Heathcliff is rather perturbed with a family member.
Adelaide Flashmob
No Pants Tram Ride 2015
CameraBirdMan
Day 19
GraphJam
This is why I hate corporate meetings
ObservationsFromaSmallRoom
SPOZ'S RANT
Monday, 26 November 2007
The day she suddenly realised
She would always be alone, only a dog as a companion, the only one to show her love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment