Tuesday 3 February 2009

New Years eve















thanks for the advice...
So, for the 2008-2009 new years eve, i lost my boyfriend to the lovely city of melbourne, and decided to go to spend it in victor harbour, but not for the party in victor harbour, just to spend a relaxing few days with my nan and pop.


relaxing sometimes is stressful.

So come midnight, i find myself sitting on the couch, watching the television, sydney and melbournes fireworks displays and all their partying. I think i was already in pyjamas, if not trackies. and I just sat there and drew ((terrible at drawing but i try))

I also found myself writing. I havent re-read what i wrote, just took photographs and put them on here. I dont even know if its legible. But who cares.


anyway. Ive lost this blog.

Farewell for the next 10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment