Sunday 20 December 2009

Dear neighbour

Could you please make your dog stop barking. I don't care how you do it, you can feed it, you can play with it, you can take it for a walk, heck, you can take it to the RSPCA and let some friendly man on a farm far away from anyone else, especially me, adopt it. That would be lovely.

Sleep would also be lovely, wouldn't it, I don't know if you got any last night, but I can tell you I didn't, simply because your dog was barking all night. OH THATS RIGHT, YOU HAVE ROLLER SHUTTERS DON'T YOU.

Look, I liked the previous family that lived in your house, their dog was awesome, and quiet, your dog isn't awesome and is not quiet, it is loud and messy and already has destroyed the lovely backyard that they made.


If you can not make your dog stop barking, I will make a complaint.

Thank you.
Your pissed off neighbour.
Miffy

No comments:

Post a Comment