Wednesday 9 December 2009

We've gone as far as we can go without crashing



The Swell Season are playing on the music box, the sewing machine is switched on, and the half altered clothes are sitting waiting to be altered... So why am I here.

I want to do something, which involved sewing and selling, but I'm waiting for something, I don't know what I am waiting for, can you tell me?
Or even better, you can make it happen!

No, I know, I have to do it all myself. I've learnt in life that things don't get handed to you on a platter... unless you have really ridiculously rich parents that will give you anything you want... I don't have these, so I have learned to work for what I need... shame I'm so lazy. BUT ALAS, THIS MUST BE DONE.

I hope what ever I am waiting for happens soon, because I'm getting a bit tired of doing nothing.

If everything goes the way its playing out in my head, my life will work right... I think!

I wish nan was sitting next to me telling me what to do next.

No comments:

Post a Comment