Friday 25 December 2009

Its Christmas

am, 1:50, December 25. Christmas Day

After a hideous week at work, with big sales and so on and so forth. I look forward to my two days off. So, I started it with a cup of tea, for one... still cant work out if its incredibly lonely, or the most joyful thing in the world. When I work it out, I am sure I will let you know.


And then I finally decided to make more gingerbread cookies, they almost were massive fail, but I worked it out in the end, they dont taste as good as the first lot, but they look prettier, and isnt that what its all about?


The one with the silver balls on it, thats the perfect one. I wanted to keep it separate, more unique than the others, just so i would remember.




And the night before last, I managed to make a snow man on animal crossing, he will be melted now, but he seemed happy, he wanted a lovely snowgirlfriend, but I didnt make him one in time. Oh well, Im sure he will be happy in his new found puddle.

Earlier this week there was snow where my love is, It would have been wonderful to be there, but I can't be, so this christmas my body will be here, but my mind and my heart will be in the cold, wet and maybe snowy, north of the world.

until next time.
Merry Christmas everybody...
Im off to enjoy White Christmas. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment